Sunday 15 December 2013

Moong dal soup


I boiled soaked moong dal in cooker today but had retained the watering (dal pani) since it contains dal’s nutrients as well and prepared a simple soup out of it.
I simply used little chopped coriander leaves and spring onion greens along with ginger garlic paste
  
  Ø  Heat a small kadai, add pinch of mustard, cumin seeds
Ø  When it splitters add pinch of ginger garlic paste, sauté well to avoid burning (I burnt the ginger garlic when I prepared)
Ø  Add chopped coriander leaves and spring greens
Ø  Saute for a min and add the dal pani with salt and pepper powder (I always prefer pepper powder over chili powder)
Ø  Let it boil for few mins and then turn of the burner

 Ø  Squeeze few drops of lemon juice in it and serve hot

No comments:

Post a Comment