Sunday 15 December 2013

Easiest breakfast ever

       
            I was feeling very lazy to go into the kitchen to prepare breakfast today but I had to because we were hungry. I checked the fridge and decided to prepare toast and omlete which is the easiest breakfast ever. I also found left over pudina chutney so here goes the breakfast.

o   I toasted few breads, buttered one side and applied mint the other side to make quick sandwiches
o   Made 2 omletes(with salt, pinch of sugar and pepper powder), divided each omlete into 2 halves
o   On the buttered side of the sandwich add little tomato sauce and wraped it with half omlete and served


              It looked tempting and also tasted nice and different. And off course was healthy as well with the egg, mint, pepper and bread (though I dint get brown bread this time). J

No comments:

Post a Comment