Monday 10 June 2013

Chicken Besan Fry

I Prepared this dish at Ashish's Place yesterday.... Being a beautiful rainy weekend he invited me and my husband over to his place for a small treat along with his 2 other friends. He had planned to cook chicken on his own but unfortunately he had to go out for a while. Being hungry already I told him I will take care of cooking... It was a small bachelor kitchen so limited stuff and utensils. He had brought 1 1/2 Kg chicken but I could only hardly accomodate 1 Kg in the utensil for the Aloo Chicken Curry. So the remaining had to be planned in a different way.. Thus came up with the quick idea of Chicken Fry. No one could actually wait for a longer time so I had to do it in a jiffy but it came out so yummy....

Take 4-5 tbpn Besan, Red Chilli powder, Salt, Chicken Masala and form batter (dropping consistency) with water.

Marinate the Chicken pieces for atleast once hour (but i dint had that much time).

Heat oil in a Kadai and fry the marinated chicken pieces in medium flame. Make sure all sides are fried well untill crispy. Take it out and keep on Tissue paper to get ride of excess oil.

Garnish with Onions, Lemon wedges, Coriander leaves and other salads of your choice. But we only had onions and potato chips... yes it goes well along with chicken.

So thats how the easy peasy chicken fry is made!


No comments:

Post a Comment